zondag 27 november 2011

Trollbeads, share a Christmas card!

Hello all!

Join the Christmas competition on TrollbeadsUniverse.com!
I really enjoy to send Christmas cards all over the world.
Today I send one Christmas card to Germany, one to USA, two to Italy and two to Lithuania!
Hope I make these people really happy?!

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
If you want to receive a card from me, just join TrollbeadsUniverse.com or put your address in a comment.
Or you can always send me an email, :)!
How to join the Trollbeads Universe Christmas competition:

1. You must be logged in and have completed your contact information.

2. Then click the participate link below to get your Troll ID and receive 5 Troll Friends' addresses via email. You will now be registered for your first lottery ticket. 


3. Pick up the official Trollbeads Christmas cards from your local retailer or use your own


4. Write a greeting and remember to include your TrollID (in order to receive lottery tickets). 


5. Then mail the cards to the 5 Troll Friends, whose addresses you received via email.


6. Each time you receive a card, visit this event page and click the "I received a Card" link. Here you must register the Troll ID of the sender in order to receive one more lottery ticket.


You are able to participate twice and receive a total of 10 Troll Friend addresses. The more you send and receive the greater your chances are for winning.



NB: You can send Christmas cards and receive addresses until December 31st. 2011, but be aware that your Christmas card might not make it in time for registration if you send it by the end of December.

GOOD LUCK! Maybe you'll receive a card from me or maybe I'll receive a card from you?!




2 opmerkingen:

Motigo Webstats