zaterdag 22 oktober 2011

Something about me!

Hi all! 


I'm Daphne Heijmering, seventeen (almost eighteen) years old. 
I live in a little village in the Netherlands, but wanna live in gorgeous Amsterdam.
Have been scouted a several times as a model in London, want to become a model. 


I Study journalism in Zwolle, the Netherlands. 
Just started to design and make clothes by myself, wanna be successful and love to start my own brand! 


In my spare time I do yoga, style sets on polyvore, walk with my lovely dogs and do a lot of other stuff.


I can shop all day, but don't have the money for it. 
My wish list: 
- Jeffrey Campbell Lita shoes. 
- Chanel bag. 
- Blue Louboutin pumps, those from Andy Torres. 
- To meet Karl Lagerfeld and take a picture together. 












 Check out my tumblr, have fun, xoxo!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi babe :)
    we follow eachother on Fashiolista!
    If you want visit my blog and follow me!
    XOXO
    Tess.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Motigo Webstats